The 2019/2020 ROMS yearbook arrives for distribution on Tuesday, June 16th! I am excited for students to get their hands on this years edition and reflect back on the many wonderful memories and events before the school closure in March!
A few reminders:
1. All pre-ordered yearbooks via email during the COVID school closure need to be paid for this week in order to secure your reserved book. There are still currently 70 students that need to pay for their book- the office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
2. No yearbooks will be released to students without payment.
3. All paid yearbooks will be distributed to homeroom classes for Tuesday, June 16th (9am). Homeroom teachers can hand them out at their discretion on your students scheduled day.
4. If your student is not currently attending ROMS (ie. they have opted out of remote learning) they can make arrangements with their homeroom teacher to pick up their yearbook on or after June 16th.
5. Additional yearbooks will go on sale on Monday, June 22nd starting at 9am at the front office. There are approximately 20 extra copies. No more yearbook orders/reserves will be taken at this time.
6. Please email Emma (email@example.com) if you have any yearbook inquiries about payment, order status, etc. Please note that Yearbooks cannot be mailed to students.