Front Page News

Principal's Year End Message

Picture of Donna Punt
Principal's Year End Message
by Donna Punt - Wednesday, 29 June 2016, 3:14 PM

I want to take this opportunity to thank the Royal Oak community for a wonderful year. It has been an absolute pleasure to watch the amazing students at Royal Oak learn new things, take risks, gain confidence and develop social skills that will assist them for many years to come. Each and everyone of our students should be proud of their accomplishments this year. 

Thank you also to our amazing staff who are so dedicated and determined to help each child reach their learning potential. This year, we say goodbye to Ms. Ayala Johnson, Ms. Christine Falk, Ms. Katrina Magee, Mr. Jonny Bridgeman, Ms. Monika Pelz and Ms Jodie Labelle and wish them the best of luck in their future endeavours. We also must say goodbye to Ms. Del Morgan. Ms. Morgan is a long term ROMS staff member who has been a very strong curricular leader, in particular in the areas of inquiry and technology education. She will be deeply missed but we are excited to hear about her next adventure. 

I would also like to thank our parents for your support of your children's learning and the school as a whole. We couldn't do it with out you. 

It is a privilege and an honour to be part of a special community. I wish everyone a happy, fun and safe summer. 

Carly Hunter 
Principal 
Royal Oak Middle School 
751 Travino Lane 
Victoria, B.C 
V8Z 0C6 
250-479-7128