Registration Week at Royal Oak Middle School: Jan 31 - Feb 4, 2022
- Gr 5 students who are attending Lochside, Prospect Lake and Cordova Bay Elementary will transition to Royal Oak automatically and do NOT need to register
- Work/Study Permit Applicants: Please contact the Saanich International Student Program on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration week is for those families who are applying to attend ROMS from outside the catchment or district (please see the district website for more information on enrollment priorities)
- Please check the list of requirements for registration on the district website
- Due to COVID, we will NOT be having families line up outside as has been done in past years, registration will be by appointment only
- To reserve a time to register, please phone the school at (250) 479-7128 starting at 7:30 am on Monday, Jan 31
- Appointments will be booked in 15 mins timeslots for families to come into the school to register starting on Tuesday, Feb 1
- Registration is first-come-first-served and is based on the time that you phone and directly speak to our office staff on Monday, Jan 31. Voicemails left will not be considered for registration.
- Please ensure that you come to your appointment with the necessary documentation. NOTE: we require that all documentation be original so that we can make true certified copies for our records
Please see attached for a registration package that you can print off, or stop in at the office for a hard copy starting Thursday, January 13th, 2022.