Latest ROMSPAC News

Change of time for Spring Event at ROMS for Friday, May 25th

Picture of ROMSPAC Exec
Change of time for Spring Event at ROMS for Friday, May 25th
by ROMSPAC Exec - Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 12:02 PM

Hello All,

Thank you for volunteering to help with the Spring Event at ROMS on Friday.  Funds raised from this event will be used by next year's PAC to support students at Royal Oak.

Unfortunately it appears to be an extremely busy time of year for many families and we do not have enough volunteers available to help run this event from 5:30 to 8:00 pm.

We have therefore changed this event to start directly after school until 6:00 pm.   Games 2U will still be there, we will still have a BBQ from 3:30 – 6:00 pm.  Clean- up will begin at 6:00 pm.

For those who have already signed up to assist during a time slot prior to 6:00 pm if you could please confirm you are still able to assist.

For those who have signed up for a time slot after 6:00 pm, if you could please let me know whether you are able to assist anytime between 3:00 – 6:00 pm.

I would greatly appreciate if you could please respond to me by either email (bandmwaller@shaw.ca) or text (250)701-2044.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.  Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,

Belinda Waller

Volunteer Coordinator, ROMS PAC

***If you know of any other parents who may be able to assist us, please forward my email or ask them to contact me****