Thursday November 16, 2017 at 5:45 to 6:45 in the Learning Commons there will be a very helpful workshop for parents that want to help their children with home work and learn about google doc and how to share information.
Hands-on GOOGLE DOCS workshop for parent who want to help their children with homework and learn how to set up an account!
- Intros and Slidedeck Walkthrough
- 3 Breakouts - Hands on Learning
- Just Getting Started - for those parents/adults who don't have a Google Account and would like to start one
- Student Led Demos - I am going to try and get 3 or 4 students on hand to demo and showcase some of their work in Google
- Independent Playtime - we have created a 'Google Ninja Training' challenge parents can work through independently if they have their own Google Account and want to learn more and play with it...
- Questions and Closure
Hope to see you there!!