Daily Announcements

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Picture of Donna Punt
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
by Donna Punt - Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 11:02 AM

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Morning Radio News @ 9:05 am

Thank you: To all of the parents who worked so hard to make last night’s celebration of the Grade 8 Farewell so extraordinary. Also, thank you to all of the staff who attended and supported their students during this exciting time! Fun was had by all and wonderful memories were made!

Dream Posters:
Attention all ELL students: if you would like to keep the Dreams poster you made for the ELL potluck, please come to pick it up from the ELL room during Advisory today. 

Medications: If your child has any type of medication or epi pen that is stored in the office please make sure to pick it up before the end of the school year. Everything is sent home for the summer!

Yearbook:

There are 15 remaining copies of the 2018/2019 ROMS Yearbook! A keepsake of many memories, moments, and highlights.  Please see Miss Cottier in Room 222 or the office if you would like to purchase one.  Yearbooks are $40 and copies will be sold until Thursday.

ROMS School Supplies:

Pre-order on-line your 2019-20 school supplies through a fund raiser the PAC has organized for your convenience. Order deadline is July 21, 2019. Click on the links below or visit our school website at https://royaloak.sd63.bc.ca/

Grade 6 supplies

Grade 7 supplies

Grade 8 supplies

ROMS PARENT REVIEW:

Homework Club: ***Last day of Homework club was Friday, June 21st.

A reminder to parents to contact the ROMS Safe Arrival Line at 250-479-0999 or email royaloak_attendance@saanichschools.ca if your child will be absent or late.

ROMS PAC NEWS

Lunch Program
As the school year draws to an end, I would like to thank all the parents who took time to supply baking for the lunch program at ROMS. 

It was sure nice for the kids to have a baked treat to finish off their lunch with. With the baked goods donated by the families of ROMS and the fruit and veggies supplied by the PAC, the kids were well taken care of and well fed. 

This was my last year at ROMS but I leave the lunch program in the very capable hands of Elisa Greenway. There will be a need for baked goods for the next school year (2019/2020)so please watch for the sign up sheet to come out in early September.

Thanks again for the wonderful support for the lunch program at ROMS, and I hope everyone has a relaxing restful summer.

Take care,
Christine Carrigan