Welcome to your first full day at Royal Oak!
- FAAS and PE classes start tomorrow. Ms. Hunter and Mr. Bergeron will come around to your classes today to explain this process. Gym strip is required for PE classes starting tomorrow.
- There will be a fire drill today.
- Morning routines: the first bell rings at 8:55, this is when student are to enter the school. If you come into the school early, you must go to a supervised location, eg. the Learning Commons, once you are there you are not allowed to leave. The cut off for early entry into the school is 8:40. The Grade 6 entrance is located near the wood shop.
- Locks: All Grade 6s and new Grade 7 and 8s have been issued a lock. Returning Grade 7 and 8 students should have their locks from last year. If you need to purchase a new lock, you can do so at the office for a cost of $8.50.
- Information Sheets: There are a number of information sheets that need to go home to be signed by your parents. Please return them as soon as possible.
- School Expectation & Code of Conduct: your home room teacher will review these with you in your class today.
- Recycling: Compost buckets and towers can be picked up in the MPR. Please be sure to use a bag liner in the compost buckets.
- There are a lot of routines and expectations to go over today with your classroom teacher. Let's work together to make this a great year.