Early dismissal on Wednesday (that's tomorrow) at 2:08 for Parent/Teacher Interviews. Buses will arrive one hour early.
Grade 6 Dodgeball intramurals today at 1:16 lunch activity time. Please come in your gym strip.
Grade 6/7 Rec Girls Home Game today at 3:10.
6/7 Comp girls Volleyball Team need to leave class at 2:45pm today for their away game at Lansdowne.
The 7/8 Competitive Boys and 6/7 Rec Boys have a practice tomorrow morning at 7:45am.
Band Sectionals for this week from 12:47 to 1:16:
Today: Clarinets and Saxophones
Wednesday: Trumpets and Trombones
Thursday: Percussion and Bass Guitars
Jazz Band Rehearsal today during lunch activity time (1:16).
Choir Rehearsal on Thursday during lunch activity time (1:16) new members are welcome.
Open House meeting with ALL Student Tour guide today at 12:47 in the MPR.
FSA Testing Today:
--Bl 1 & 2 ~ 7-5 & 7-3 – Library
--Bl 1 & 2 ~ 7-6/7-4 – Rm 133
--Bl 3 & 4 ~ 7-1 & 7-2 – Library
--Bl 3 & 4 ~ 7-7 – Rm 124 & 122
Students: The DPA survey is now up and running. It takes students about 10 minutes to complete. Students can find a link to the survey on the left side of the Royal Oak Middle School web page. At the beginning of the survey students will be asked to provide a token number which is your student number. The survey must be completed by Feb 19th.
Students can complete the survey in three ways:
1. At home
2. In class on one the classroom computers during advisory
3. In the computer lab as a class
Don't forget to support 'Handbags for Hope'. Drop off your gently used handbags outside the office.
1) Early closure on Wednesday at 2:08 for Parent Teacher Interviews. Bussing will be early.
2) The Royal Oak Open House is on Feb 7 at 7pm. Please let all the people that might be interested in joining Royal Oak about this information evening.
3) Grade 8 Parents: Claremont Open House (6:30 to 8:30) Thursday, February 7th.
4) Please send in your gently used handbags to help support childhood cancer research and the BC Children's Hospital. The “Handbags for Hope” box is located outside the office and donations are accepted until February 14th.
5) Pacific Athletics Track and Field Club, based at Uvic.- track season will be starting in 2 months. Contact Laurie by phone: 2504159111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Teen Expo - This one day exhibition, for youth ages 12 to 18 years, and their families, will give teens and tweens on Vancouver Island the opportunity to connect with each other, their peers, their communities and community leaders. http://www.teenexpo.ca/victoria_teen_expo_information/
7) March Break Social Development Programs to youth and teens 7-18yrs !
Tel/Fax: 250-590-7624 www.groupperspectives.com