Early dismissal on Wednesday at 2:08 for Parent/Teacher Interviews. Buses will arrive one hour early.
Congratulations to all the swimmers who attended the swim meet yesterday. Well done on the many time improvements and personal bests. Mark you calendars for the swim final on Sunday, March 10.
Grade 6/7 Girls volleyball practice will be today at lunch rather than tomorrow.
Grade 6 Intramurals will be on Tuesday during the lunch activity time.
Grade 7/8 Competitive Boys play an AWAY game at Journey today after school. Teachers, please excuse the players at 2:05pm.
Grade 7/8 Competitive girls have a practice Tuesday morning at 7:45. There is NO practice today after school.
Band Sectionals for this week from 12:47 to 1:16
Tuesday: Clarinets and Saxophones
Wednesday: Trumpets and Trombones
Thursday: Percussion and Bass Guitars
Jazz Band Rehearsal Tuesday during lunch activity time (1:16)
Choir Rehearsal on Tuesday during lunch activity time (1:16) new members are welcome!!!
There will be a Math Challengers meeting today at 1:20 in Mrs. Robson's room, Room 131.
Don't forget to support 'Handbags for Hope'. Drop off your gently used handbags outside the office.
The Penny Drive has started! Bring in your pennies to help build a school in Haiti. Each homeroom has a penny bag – let's try to fill them up!
Taken from the girls changeroom: ROMS sweatpants and a green and brown bluenotes jacket with fur in the hood. Please turn into the office.
Lost: a black, red and white Canadian Olympic jacket. It was left on the basketball court after school last Thursday. Please turn it into the office. Also lost: Ipod touch.
❄⁂⁂❄ Parents: ❄⁂⁂❄
1) You can now sign-up online for Parent Teacher (P/T) InterviewsIf the teacher slot is full or the teacher is not listed, please contact them directly by email.
2) Early closure on Wednesday at 2:08 for Parent Teacher Interviews. Bussing will be early.
3) The Royal Oak Open House is on Feb 7 at 7pm. Please let all the people that might be interested in joining Royal Oak about this information evening.
4) Do you have any purses or handbags hanging about that you don't use anymore? If so, please consider donating them to the "Handbags for Hope" which supports childhood cancer research and the BC Children's hospital. A donation bin is outside the office, donations accepted until Feb 14th.
5) Grade 8 Parents: Claremont Open House (6:30 to 8:30) Thursday, February 7th.